Steel Fabricated Parts Business Unit
The steel fabricated parts design and manufacturing activities appeared as a distinct workshop in the early beginings of Electroalfa to serve the growing need of enclosures for electrical equipment.
Year after year, by massive investments in specialized machines and by enlarging the team with specialized people, this activity developed and finally turned into a Profit Center/Business Unit.
Nowadays, the SPF BU is a distinct company of the group, providing high quality enclosures for Electroalfa’s Electrical switchboards as well as various subcontracted products for third party customers.
During the last years we made investments in excess of 5 million Euro buying new machines, acquiring specialized software and extending the manufacturing area with two new production halls.
Our main capabilities for steel sheet processing are: Shearing, Laser Cutting and Punching, Deep Drawing, Bending, Rolling, Various types of Welding, Semi-Automated Burrs Removal, Polyurethane Gasketing, Electrochemical Plating, Powder Painting.
- extensive experience in the design and fabrication of sheet metal parts and assemblies
- full control over production and sales – ERP & MRP solutions (ORACLE based) + High Standards of Quality
- assurance Certifications (ISO certifications)
- premium Portfolio of suppliers and customers
- speed And versatility in meeting customer demand/requirements
- competitive price/quality ratio – East European labor rates mixed with advance technological capabilities
- advance design and testing capabilities- inhouse R&D Laboratory
- partnerships with reputables Technical Universities
- experience in participation in domestic and international competitive bids