Products and services
PCC & MCC Low voltage distribution panels DISMOD T3N Type– Electroalfa concept
Own concept switchboard, the DISMOD T3N offers the best solution in power distribution, electric drives and automation, motors control and protection, for a wide range of applications in low voltage networks in the following areas: energy, industry, infrastructure, commercial and residential buildings.
The new generation T3N DISMOD panels improves the design of the previous family of low voltage switchboards (Dismod and Dismod T3) made by Electroalfa, improves the main technical performances and improves and extends the scope.
Completed based on the principles of modularity and versatility, the DISMOD T3N family panels lends itself to various applications of electrical drives (frequency converters, progressive starters, variable speed for DC motors, electric drive for special electric motors) and automation (automatic change over systems, processes monitoring and/ or control, data transmissions, etc.).
DISMOD T3N has applications in industry, in the commercial sector as well as in the tertiary sector, regardless of the complexity of the application, for a wide range of end user’s requirements.
The DISMOD switchboards represent the perfect combination of technical performance (top technical parameters, quality, operational reliability, flexibility, modular technology) and economic efficiency.
In addition to high quality products, we provide our customers with technical support for installation and commissioning, operating personnel training, maintenance and repairs during warranty, post-warranty service.
The special performances of this electrical panel are certified by tests carried out in accordance with European standard IEC 61439 in national and international testing laboratories.
- MCC Low voltage distribution panels, In≤ 3200A
- PCC & MCC Low voltage distribution panels DISMOD T3, In≤ 5000A
Technical data extended text: Low Voltage Catalogue (.pdf)
- PCC & MCC Low Voltage Switchboards SIVACON S8 type, Siemens licensed partner >
- Low voltage distribution panels for commercial and residential buildings XENERGY, Prisma Plus System, XL3 >
- Control, signaling and protection panels for 110/20(6)kV power substations >
- DC/AC Auxiliary Services panels 400/230 VAC/48…220VDC >
- Assemblies for power distribution in public networks >
- AC/DC power supply solutions for telecom applications >