Steel Parts Manufacturing Business Unit Modernization Project
In the frame of the EU grants scheme ‘Support for strengthening the productive sector through tangible and intangible investments’, Electroalfa applied by submitting the project ‘Modernization of SC Electroalfa CM SRL, in order to increase the competitiveness and to improve the market potential.’ The project was qualified on the 14th place with total points of 95,70 , in August being signed the financing contract.
The goal of SC Electroalfa CM SRL is to enlarge the production capacity in order to increase the turnover and to create new jobs, and the general goal is that of increasing the competitiveness of SC Electroalfa CM SRL, in order to reduce the productivity gaps and to adapt to European Single Market needs. All these objectives should be achieved through:
- Purchasing of 24 state of the art steel working machines, more productive, environment friendly, less energy consumer, certified according to the international quality standards.
- Ensuring a high level of competitiveness on national and international markets by reducing the response time in designing and bidding, through the purchase of 4 intangible assets.
- Extending the technological processes
- Providing unique products to the market
- Increasing the number of the jobs
- Maintaining the current jobs
- Increasing the turnover
- Growing the export sales
Once this project will be implemented, the company turnover is expected to increase by developing the business with the existing clients and approaching new customers. It is also expected the enlargement of the product range, the preservation of the current price level by the optimization of the production costs and the grow of the market share.
The value of the contract is about 435000 euro (18988863.73 RON), from which 165000 euro (7176522.08 lei) is granted from European Union funds. The starting date of the project is August 4th 2012 and it will run for a period of 19 months.